· To provide a relevant, challenging and enjoyable curriculum in computing for all pupils.
· To meet the requirements of the national curriculum programmes of study for computing.
· To use computing as a tool to enhance learning throughout the curriculum.
· To respond to new developments in technology.
· To apply their computing skills and knowledge to their learning in other areas;
· To equip pupils with the confidence and capability to use computing throughout their later life.
· To develop the understanding of how to use computing safely and responsibly.
· To develop computing capability in finding, selecting and using information;
· To use computing for effective and appropriate communication
Teachers use a computing platform (KAPOW) to deliver lessons - modelling good working practices and competence in technological use.